How to Link Documents Inside WebResearch Collections
- Copy the WebResearch address of the document you want to link to.
The WebResearch address is now on the Clipboard.
- Select the document that should contain a link to the original document.
- On the Edit menu, click Edit Document.
Select or type the text for the hyperlink.
- Select and right-click the text for the hyperlink. Then, click Edit
- Select (other) as type and paste the WebResearch address into
the URL box by pressing CTRL+V.
- Click OK.
A WebResearch address consists of two parts:
- DocID (represents the GUID of the document)
- ArchiveID (represents the GUID of the collection)
If you want that the links also work with a different collection, you must
remove the ArchiveID part of the address. Otherwise, the link would always
point to that specific collection.