How to Remove the Web Research Shortcut Menu Commands in IE
- After installing Web Research, some of my existing shortcut menu
commands in Internet Explorer don't
show up any more.
- If I delete the shortcut menu entries in the Windows registry,
Web Research scans and installs its shortcut menu entries everytime Internet Explorer is started.
- I do not want the Web Research shortcut menu commands in
The custom Internet Explorer shortcut menu commands are defined
in the Windows registry. You cannot disable them in the Web Research
options. Every time IE starts up, Web Research checks the presence
of the entry "Web Research: Save Picture...". If this entry
no longer exists, all other menu entries will be registered again.
So you can delete all menu command entries in the registry except this one.
- Run Windows Registry Editor: Click
Start, Run and type regedit.exe.
- Open the key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet
- Below this key you can find all shortcut menus entries.
- Delete the keys you don't want to have except "Web