Corrupt .csa File
The Web Research database file (.csa) is probably corrupt if you get one of
the following errors:
- "Unrecognizable database format"
- "Not a valid Bookmark"
- "Operation must use an updatable query"
- Try to repair the archive file with the
Repair Tool for
ContentSaver and Web Research databases
- If you have no luck, you can try to
repair the file with our
csRepair_en.zip tool. It requires Microsoft Access 2000 or later.
- If still no luck, you should contact a commercial MS Access
To avoid this error in the future, you should read the following Microsoft
Knowledge Base article:
HOW TO: Keep a Jet 4.0 Database in Top Working Condition