* How to save a screen clipping
To make a snapshot of interactive Web content or of any other window, you can use
the Save Screen Clipping feature of Web Research. It saves information from the screen
as a picture in Web Research.
for Mozilla Firefox users:
Before you can use Web Research with Firefox,
download and install the Web Research Extension for Firefox first.
- On the Web Research toolbar in Internet Explorer or
- Click Save Screen
- Drag a rectangle around the area that you want to save as
You can also just click without dragging to capture the whole window.
- Specify the picture format, target folder, title, and comment, if desired.
- Click Save at the bottom of the dialog box to save the picture in
You have reached the end of the Getting Started Tutorial.
tutorial explained just the basic features.
If you want to learn more about
all the powerful features of Web Research, on the
Help menu, click
Web Research Help.
* = This
feature requires Web Research Professional and is not available under Web