Scanner Interface for Web Research
Since version 2.7.3520, Web Research includes a scanner
interface that you can use to scan paper documents directly into Web
Main benefits of the scanner interface:
- In addition to Web content, you can now add paper documents to your
existing Web Research collections (for example, newspaper articles).
- Direct integration with Web Research avoids complicated manual scan
and file import procedures.
- Easy control of image dimensions, quality, and file size including
- Metadata like title, comment, or source of the image can be entered at
the same time
How It Works
- Put a paper document on your scanner.
- In Web Research, on the File
menu, click Import from Scanner.
- Create a preview and crop the region to save.
- Click Scan.
- Adjust size and quality (settings will be saved)
- Add title, comment, and source, and choose a folder, if desired.
- Click Save.
- Web Research Personal or Professional, version 2.7.3520 or later
- Scanner device that supports WIA (Windows Image Acquisition) or TWAIN
- You can scan up to five documents for evaluation purposes
- To use this feature after trial, you need to
purchase a license (~ US-$ 21.00)