How to save a screen clipping
To make a snapshot of interactive Web content or of any other window, you can use
the Save Screen Clipping feature of ContentSaver. It saves information from the screen
as a picture in ContentSaver.
- On the ContentSaver Toolbar in Internet Explorer,
- A menu appears. Click Save Screen
- Drag a rectangle around the area that you want to save as
You can also just click without dragging to capture the whole window.
- Specify the picture format, target folder, title, and comment, if desired.
- Click Save at the bottom of the dialog box to save the picture in
You have reached the end of the Getting Started Tutorial.
tutorial explained just the basic features.
If you want to learn more about
all the powerful features of ContentSaver, on the
Help menu, click ContentSaver Help.
to organize documents